TTI is Hiring : HR and Admin Officer
TTI is looking for a HR and Admin officer to support and coordinate the human resource and administration duties in their Nairobi office. Application Deadline February 14, 2020, at 5 pm. Qualifications: Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interviewing and selection of candidates for various positions.
- Induction and orientation of new employees.
- Administering of employment contracts as well as any company policies to both internal and outsourced staff.
- Managing workplace discipline.
- Conducting exit interviews for interns, consultants, and staff leaving the company and collection and submission of their files to company management.
- Participating in HR policy reviews and improved service delivery which includes ideas on improvement.
- Prepare monthly payroll and submit to Finance in a timely manner
- Manage staff entitlements including but not limited to annual leave days, insurance and any other agreed benefits.
- Guiding staff on establishing their professional development and training goals
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
Sign up here to apply:.